I have been posting to this blog for over 13 years, each year reporting on accomplishments over the prior year and goals for the new year.

2024 is no different. My main photography goal for the year is listed in the January submission of the 2024 C.London 52 Week Photography Challenge. Content this year will work towards that goal in addition to my general shooting. Check out my website "About" page to learn more. The website is at www.jeffmarcowitz.photography 

All content posted here in the blog will also be on the website, however with a subscription to the blog, you'll continue to receive the email notifications.

Thanks to all of you who have followed this photo blog for many years and welcome to any newcomers. My hope is that the images and stories are interesting and thought-provoking as I continue this creative journey. As always, comments, critiques and suggestions (here and the website) are welcome and appreciated as they often lead to new ideas and inspiration.

Thank You.
Jeff

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pops of Pink

Pops of Pink
2022_CLondon52w43: Feedback from a Peer

From the C.London website: "One of the most daunting parts of anyone's photography journey is getting quality feedback from peers. It’s daunting, yes, but also integral to our growth as photographers. Reach out to a peer (can I recommend the discord for this?) and ask for specific and constructive feedback on any of your images. Take that feedback and reimagine that image with their feedback in mind."

While sitting at a traffic light in a taxi, the pink & magenta jumped out at me in the adjacent car. I originally considered processing this in b/w with selective color but after conferring with @photofinish_sid, decided to go with the color version and providing focus to the colors that attracted me in the first place. Thank you, Sid.

Apple iPhone 12 Pro @ f2 1/100 6mm (91mm equiv) ISO 25

Photographed 10/22/22

No comments:

Post a Comment