I have been posting to this blog for over 13 years, each year reporting on accomplishments over the prior year and goals for the new year.

2024 is a little different. I’ve decided that this Blog will be my main photography communication vehicle. Content will be varied and in the spirit of my approach to photography as described on the "About" page of my website at www.jeffmarcowitz.photography 

Unlike the past, all content posted here in the blog will NOT also be on the website Project W pages. I intend to make the Project W pages more of a curated collection of work representing the “Best Of” images posted here on the Blog. With a subscription, you'll continue to receive an email (with content) whenever I post to the Project W Blog.

Thanks to all of you who have followed this photo blog for many years and welcome to any newcomers. My hope is that the images and stories are interesting and thought-provoking as I continue this creative journey. As always, comments, critiques and suggestions (here and the website) are welcome and appreciated as they often lead to new ideas and inspiration.

Thank You.
Jeff

Monday, July 1, 2024

51 Years!

Montrose Harbor
Chicago, IL

51 years ago today, we were married at the Drake Hotel, which is visible in the below panorama.  Decided to celebrate our anniversary back in the city at Montrose Harbor.  

51 Years!
51 Years!
Apple iPhone 15 Pro @ f1.9 | 1/800 | 2.69mm (23mm equiv) | ISO 25


Chicago
Montrose Harbor Pano
Apple iPhone 15 Pro @ f1.8 | 1/9700 | 6.76mm (48mm equiv) | ISO 80

All Photographed 7/1/24

No comments:

Post a Comment